Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Donking The Freeroll Fantastic

As a boring limit ring game enthusiast my nl tourney experience is lacking. I've been gaining that experience (to whatever extent) in the PokerOwned freerolls and being slightly tighter than "Action" Dan Harrington allowed me a 1st place and a few final tables...early on. Now, as the best players are 'on to me', I'm donking out usually just before the bubble.

I'd be interested in hearing others' boring sobbish war stories and of course I'd be interested in direction. Obviously I'll have to take that advise with a grain of salt - there's a handful of really sharp tight-aggressive players who may not want to help others pop the proverbial bubble...

PokerOwned God
    Good writer, you should post more. I am poor poor writer otherwise I would have written something a little more interesting.

Playing scared at the bubble is a recipe for disaster. Pay attention to how your opponents are playing. If they're folding often, start raising more. Don't be afraid to go out at the bubble; if the situation is right, ship it before it's too late and you have no fold equity.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

My game has just been totally off for like a year I think. I haven't won a MTT in that time and I was doing so well previously. I hardly ever even cash these days...it just sucks.
    I think I am just over valuing lessor hands.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Maybe it's time to switch things up for a while? Try going back to cash games until you're off MTT tilt.

yeah this is a great place to build a roll to start playing
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Playing the freerolls from this site is a easy way to start bankroll as long as you dont get donked.

PokerOwned God
    yes you can at least be playing for some money if you post and do surveys makes is more exciting

get your money in behind pre flop u will do just fine.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ITM after a long drought...all is good ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast