Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    play to win---
    it really depends on the person. If you have no bankroll and you really need that money to play then squat away. But if you want to play real poker then you play to win-

Yeah, this is totally something that should be used only in certain situations. If you want to win, squatting will take some chance away from that - but there are circumstances that you may just need to fold 50x in a row near the bubble because other players are making moves before you. If you're the small stack, its time to push and pray - nobody should be happy with making the first position in the money.

PokerOwned Master
    Squatting is fine by me, just another part of the game.

PokerOwned God
    the squatting part gets annoying but it is part of the game.... gotta watch out for those set up hands around that time

PokerOwned God
    i folded pocket qs once in a live game and showed and people thought i was crazy but i made it to the money

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    if you are trying to just slip into the money you should play cash vs tourney

PokerOwned Master
    I usually play though and when I lose right before the bubble I always think why did I not sit haha. But I think in a bigger tournament I would sit to make the money and have a decent pay day smaller I wouldn't.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If your opponents are rocks abuse the bubble.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if im short stacked I never slow my play down but I will fold a lot when close to the bubble just to try and make the money..seems that with online poker if your short stack and go all in at the bubble that all a big stack has to do is call with any 2 and they will end up winning the hand....if im mid to big stack ill play regular or get a little more aggressive...ppl tend to play less hands when close to the bubble so sometimes you can do a lot of blind stealing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123