Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight

sometimes im an idiot

i busted out in the daily dollar the first hand.im in the bb with 9,6 of clubs. no one raises. flop ace of clubs, 7 spades and 5 of clubs, pot is 90, i check and 4th to act raises to 105, i call everyone else folds, i put him on an ace. turn is 2 of hearts i check he bets 180. half the pot. that was my mistake, he would have bet more with ace or set. jack of clubs comes on the river, i hit my flush. now all day long players have been drawing out on me on the river with draws and im irritated.the pot is 560, but im so dang mad i shove allin, i should have bet the pot, he calls and turns over 10 -8 of clubs. im out a dollar wasted.

Sergeant Major
    The biggest problem i see with alot of players is just shoving. You gain no infor that way. Put out a feeler bet to see where you are at. Keep your head up it happens to everyone. Good luck next time.

You don't even know if he also got a flush or a better hand, if you call reraise just follow him to the river too. 180 is just nothing seriously.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya but we all have those days were we think no matter what we always lose just keep ur head up

PokerOwned Pro
    ya i agree with upstatezebra, theres always tommorow

Sergeant
    I get them days too, put learnt no to tilt so easily and throw out bets to see where his hand is most likely at. bet hard if you got a great hand but not the best, but if you can get people to follow you when you know youve got the best hand.... shove it in

Sergeant
    alot of players seem to get greedy early blinds i find this verfy weird as the pot never seems to be worth the call of a huge raise unless ya got the goods for sure we call to a donkeys huge flop raise unless the guys isnt a donkey just a poker player that hit on the flop and wants to get a caller for a huge pot.In th DD tournys its wiser to be the player that makes the bets and not the player that calls them

Experienced Member
    hahaha everyone does that sometimes...i know for sure my favorite hand is 69 suited (lol), so that might have happened to me too...we all make mistakes,, good luck to ya

Linds8491
    Just need to be careful and keep your cool. Hands will come for sure.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    everybody's an idiot sometimes. that's for sure.
    absolutely correct =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast