Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62954.01

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    i make bad plays all the time especially in freeroll lol cause theres nothing to lose usually in a real money game i'll actually play!!

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by dadsrus View Post
    alot of players seem to get greedy early blinds i find this verfy weird as the pot never seems to be worth the call of a huge raise unless ya got the goods for sure we call to a donkeys huge flop raise unless the guys isnt a donkey just a poker player that hit on the flop and wants to get a caller for a huge pot.In th DD tournys its wiser to be the player that makes the bets and not the player that calls them
    i agree. why take risk 4 little reward? bad pot odds. plus, if u r gonna chase, make sure u r at least chasing the nuts. as u saw, it really sucks 2 draw 2 a loser, especially when u actually hit your hand. u mite be a lot like me. u know what u r supposed 2 do, but u say F it & do the opposite, usually after a nite full of bad beats. tilt isn't always the phil helmuth tilt. sumtimes it can be sneaky & creep up on u w/o u noticing.

Private
    Tottaly agree with u Linds8491

I make a lot of bonehead plays when I drink and play also there IS something about freerolls that brings out the worst in me. ....even when I need the cash.
    Melissa Nice hand sir. . . .and by hand i mean catch. . . . and by sir i mean moron. - Wish I Knew

Sometimes when we are tired we can make stupid decisions. No problem we make it good next time playing poker

if it wasn't for mistakes, how could we compare ourselves to others.....

damn I just thought that up.... lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Exactly why I dont play small draws. Too much risk, especially smaller cards, possibility of getting sucked out. Unless you have a flush draw and open ended straight draw, play that aggressively. 2 to 1 youll hit either the flush or the straight

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by SouljaE View Post
    Exactly why I dont play small draws. Too much risk, especially smaller cards, possibility of getting sucked out. Unless you have a flush draw and open ended straight draw, play that aggressively. 2 to 1 youll hit either the flush or the straight
    100% of the time if you have the larger chip stack.

it happens to us all

Doesn't we all are an idiot sometimes?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast