Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Donkey

Help pokerstars!!

my pseudo is besstonazy on pokerstars... I neeed 1 or 2 dollars... some one help and send me..
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Master
    my bank account is 1234678... i just need a couple million .... some one help and send me.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    really how many people you ask for free money everyday.i might play freerolls to start my bankroll but i earn my dollars and you should to

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    in pokerstars you have a lot of freerolls which qualify you for 2000$ weekly(saturday and sunday)+ a lot of freerolls with 25$ prizes.so play ,play,play and who knows maybe you'll get from there 1 or 2 $.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thanks for the info vali i think its high time i atleast checked out pokerstars wud do it soon too much happening atm.

I think you love joking joe but bess is a begger
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Fish
    bess get some points play a freeroll and if you deserve that 1-2$ you'll get them if you can't itm for 1$ then what's the points in giveing you money to play and lose?