Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sods law

sods law

so, we have all been there right?
    on a table, be it ring, sng,mtt and u have located the donk (not that hard i know) u have been patient watched him/her go all in with junk hand after junk hand, thrown away countless of your own then u FINALLY get a good hand think to yaself "ure goin down donkey boy" go all in they of course call u and the cards turn over and they have got AA,KK,QQ etc uno an actual good hand the ONE time u think u have them

always happens to me dunno bout yoos guizzz

it happenns to me allot, same exact thing, donk is shoving and showin K 6 off, J 4 off ect, u finnally wake up with AK suited when the donk shoves again and BAM he got AA....sigh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah, I feel this is one of the most frustratings things at the table...

but that is the beauty of paying loose aggresive, once u acctually do get a hand ur most likely geting paid off, where tight players can get dealt a monster and raise and the whole table insafolds,lol

PokerOwned God
    I learned some British slang today ... I had no idea that sod meant bastard until I looked it up in urban dictionary.

Can't speak for all of us yanks but I was wondering wtf does cut grass pieces have to do with this.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, it does happen a lot. When it does makes me think maybe he wasn't such a donk, but trying to set up the table.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya that seems to happen whenever I pick up something like AQ or JJ, they have me crushed.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You must be just lost a hand to a donk and I know how it feels.

PokerOwned God
    Well for sure I always get angry about these situations and have to be careful not to tilt.

PokerOwned Master
    it happens to the best of us.....I think its worse when you get a monster like AA or KK and they call you with 4-9 os and beat you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast