Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Attention all high rolling PO members that want a big bang for their buck!!

Sign up for the Satellite to Sunday Big Ticket Qualifier!! 3pm PST today!! It's an $11 buy-in on Merge with 50 seats guaranteed to the Sunday Big Ticket 100k guaranteed. It needs 55 to run and there are currently 28 registered. Most of those (including me) won those tickets in another satty. I will be sooooo disappointed if this tourney doesn't run, because it's such good value. Merge is guaranteeing FIFTY tickets to the 100k. Don't pass this up!!!!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Sign up for the Satellite to Sunday Big Ticket Qualifier!! 3pm PST today!! It's an $11 buy-in on Merge with 50 seats guaranteed to the Sunday Big Ticket 100k guaranteed. It needs 55 to run and there are currently 28 registered. Most of those (including me) won those tickets in another satty. I will be sooooo disappointed if this tourney doesn't run, because it's such good value. Merge is guaranteeing FIFTY tickets to the 100k. Don't pass this up!!!!
    This runs every week, and it has a bunch of overlay. Every site needs a flagship mtt, and Merge loses its fair share of money in this mtt by way of satellite overlays and the 100k itself often has overlay. Its by no means a big deal to the site however, as cash game rake is outrageous, and RB is /has been replaced by a VIP program that pays most 10% effective RB. Good luck in this today... I hope to play it myself if I wake up in time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds good. May see you there. Personal business today. Passport, computer backup-work (codes and stuff), cooking and washing.

GL in the games.

Sipper20

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will have to check this out

I'm looking at the 10:30am (EST) sat to this sat - might throw a dollar at that
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    This runs every week, and it has a bunch of overlay. Every site needs a flagship mtt, and Merge loses its fair share of money in this mtt by way of satellite overlays and the 100k itself often has overlay. Its by no means a big deal to the site however, as cash game rake is outrageous, and RB is /has been replaced by a VIP program that pays most 10% effective RB. Good luck in this today... I hope to play it myself if I wake up in time.
    It's reassuring to know this usually runs. I've seen it promoted in another forum after it didn't go off one week, so I wasn't sure.

38 registered, 17 more to run.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

EddieTorr
    I continue to be pissed off that Carbon won't take players from Washington state because of our lame-brain law that makes playing poker online a felony. Good luck to those of you who can play!