Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    The fast fiftys are turbos right? What kind of bankroll would be adequate u think to start with those. I read somewhere for turbo mtts u need like 100 buy ins. Is this the same for 9 plyr single table turbos?

PokerOwned Master
    if you are already more experienced with those you only need about 50-70 buy inns, but in your case i would play a lot of these playmony first, look how it works out for you and then go on and put vour money inn

ok thx for the input Sam

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Double ups are nice to build a bankroll but you have to play those differently than other sngs. I actually hate playing them because they end up taking a lot of time when it becomes a lot of luck on the bubble. I think if you're a good player, you can make good $ in cash games.

PokerOwned Master
    yeah but how the title says i need to get a solid bankroll first ^^

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you can do this sam, remember to stay focused and have a solid bank roll management plan

Banned
    yup stick to BRM and u will be fine!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    God luck for build up bankroll i hope you made some money

PokerOwned Master
    yesterday went out to be an unlucky day, playing around 20-25 double ups in total a minus of about 6$, i ran several times kk into AA or losing with a triple against straight or flush on the river, today is working out better again, winning the first SNGs nearly back to the BR of the day before yesterday, and near to qualify to a bigger life event on pokerstars

PokerOwned Veteran
    #1 stay away from the sports book. carbon loves me i win a tourney for 500 and then bet it all on wvu vs syracuse. YUCK! Just play the sng's you a comfy playing and build that roll i would also suggest a 1.10 mtt for a shot at some good value

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast