Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sng's

PokerOwned Master

sng's

sit n go's are a different kinda animal. Not a mtt, it takes a different approach... bunch a coin flippers needs a different outlook. It's a game of pickin spots, not really makin moves.. Maybe I'm wrong... comments?

PokerOwned Master
    that is 1 table sng's btw

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think it is important to try and get over the average early on especially in turbos for example in the bcp turbo sngs i have been playing u start with 1500 and i make a point to try and steal the blinds and get up to at least 2k in the first two orbits that way u are able to sit back and wait for ur hand. the 1 hand per hour rule really doesnt work in the bcp sng format.

Survey Master
    you are correct. gotta pick spots but if you notice on bcp you play the same players over n over all day. i take lots of notes and catch their routines

You still see coin flippers in these though. Really sucks if they hit cause they will keep doing it LOL but as said you have to pick your spots and play it hard or with caution
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i think it is important to try and get over the average early on especially in turbos for example in the bcp turbo sngs i have been playing u start with 1500 and i make a point to try and steal the blinds and get up to at least 2k in the first two orbits that way u are able to sit back and wait for ur hand. the 1 hand per hour rule really doesnt work in the bcp sng format.
    Good post.

I make a point to go all-in at least once to get the feel for the table, take a few blinds when they're not looking...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    Those are mostly turbos. There are some sngs that have 45 players.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sit and go is my favorite. head to head is the best way to play

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Those are mostly turbos. There are some sngs that have 45 players.
    Them are the ones i like playing, you got time to sit back and wait on a good hand before getting involved with the donkeys
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    i prefer sng 7dollars buy ind Heads up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast