Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Corporal
    personally, i like rebuy games as i could add on more chips and also grab as much chips from donkeys as possible. yes, you usually would spend much more than you expected, but think of it as investment

Sergeant
    sometimes , ppl join rebuy tourneys but don't rebuy once , just don't understand what the point in joining those tourneys if u are not going to rebuy lol

Private
    sometimes is good to go all in with lower cards if you can make a rebuy, but only in the begining...

I dont like rebuy tournaments because a lot of donks play their poker hands like donks because rebuys!

Sergeant
    I am playing in a low buy in rebuy on UB. Personally I think the first hour is a donkament, and then it gets serious.

Master Sergeant
    Well I put fifteen dollars on my account yesturday now Im down to three cents eeer by playing 1.oo tournements that sucked well i played one 3.00 and one 2.50 and its all gone what a bummer!

Banned
    Personally, I like the rebuy because it balanced out luck and skills. For example, your skills is 8 and your opponents are at 4. Luck might be not on your side when you go all in w/ KK and then the flop gives your opponent a straight. That's bad luck. the rebuy could help you get back in the game and eventually the probability of your skills overcomes bad luck would let you get into the bubble. Therefore, I like the rebuy and trying my best to build my BR to get to do some more rebuy torunies.

I don't do rebuys. If I am spending the time to play. I try to play with equal amount with every1 and play by skill (yes luck can come into play also). I would spend my rebuy money in a tourney wirth wild.

Banned
    the only time i will play a rebuy add-on game is if it is a guarantee game with 10.00 or higher buyin.peeps seem to take the game more seriously and come closer to playing poker,not bingo.

Private
    I really love playing Fulltilts rush re-buys. I play very loose and try to make sure i can get in the top ten in chips by the first break. You might have to re buy 10 times but the payoff will be better in the end.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast