Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: slowplay?

Seasoned Veteran

Question slowplay?

Hi dear members,

What did u think about slowplaying a big cards?
    that sure is a good way to take a big pot but u have to be really carefull and u have to be a easy folder if u feel someone have better.

i know a lot of players use that strategie but is it a good way to be a good poker players?

D.Harti
    Pokerstars name: Morrocanwave

best of luck for the next freeoll tourney.

Slow playing can be very dangerous, the only time I would attempt it is if the table is pretty aggro and I know someone will do the betting for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Slow playing can be very dangerous, the only time I would attempt it is if the table is pretty aggro and I know someone will do the betting for me.
    totally agree. it usually bites me in the ass unless the player tips me off by bet schemes

Well, i know many ppl curse slow play, but i personally LOVE IT!! . . xD . . . , and will do it always that i feel theres no danger, but yes, u must know when its time to lay hat and fold to a possible better hand then yours. i think i just like slow play that much cause its part of my very own personality the repulsion for being predictable.....my advice would be: take care in slow playing though.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    yup slowplaying is very dangerous. i hate slowplaying and then I end paying off someone.. :/

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm not used to brake if you have large pages and odatolom ready or .

Seasoned Veteran
    Its good strategy to play slow of big hands when ur image on the table is too aggresive then ppl ll not believe u having big hand...

PokerOwned Master
    I only slowplay, if I am in position. The person does not have any draws on me. I know I can get more money out of him, by just calling and he is very aggressive and will bet into me.

Experienced Member
    i always play slowplay,it's my favorite tactic..only in special conditions i force :d

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    The question you have to ask yourself when slow playing big hands is, are you getting the potential value out of your hand. If you are, then by all means, keep doing what your doing. If your not, you might want to consider a different approach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast