Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: slowplay?

PokerOwned Master
    I'll slow play depending on position, the other players, and earlier in a tournament.

lilg slowplays his sexuality woooooooooooooooof
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

I will slow play early in a tourney only, and i will fold good hands later sometimes no matter what. JustSayn.........
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned God
    Sometimes it's good to slowplay. I've saved money by slowplaying Kings before. But you're right, you must be carefull when slowplaying.

I think it depends on the table you're at and how those people are playing.

Slow playing is only good for the rare occasion. So many factors need to be right for it to be a profitable play. If conditions are not right you'll either be giving up value or letting someone catch up.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love it and are able to brush it off and wait for the next opportunity when it didn't go my way.

Banned
    Slow playing is only good for the rare occasion. So many factors need to be right for it to be a profitable play. If conditions are not right you'll either be giving up value or letting someone catch up.
    +1 I was going to respond to this thread, but I think this response is right on. Slowplaying should be in your arsenal but most of the time it is not correct to slowplay

PokerOwned Veteran
    if you are in a early position you can slow play it ..maiby some1 try a bluff.. in late position never play it slow..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Slowplaying after flop is my most frequent mistake I used to play check-call till the showdown, when enemy bets. But I got too many beat with straigh draw of flush draw on river when I had AA or KK.. Now I raise or check-raise flop, on turn I am all in many times if the flop+turn isnt really scary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast