Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    This is like asking which came first, the chicken or the egg. If you can repeat this behavior several times then it can resemble skill. Lots of time I just prefer the luck anytime to skill, because even if you go in with the best cards, any 2 cards can win a given hand.
    Congrats on your huge bankroll boost.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    in the micro buy ins especially turbo...definitely more luck. any skill in these tournaments is deciding when to take the races...cause u gotta. have to get lucky to get stakked and have chance

PokerOwned Veteran
    i would have to agree..................bob and weave................fold discipline................etc etc etc

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree.... both are needed. luck only can get you so far, the skill is obv needed to wade through the pool of donkeys. i took 2nd of 4500+ in a $200 freeroll on carbon a few weeks ago. that was donkey filled, but i got lucky a bit, and my skill, or lack of theirs, made me rise to the top of the tourney.

Master Sergeant
    so i need to plus my skill with any other poker room luck....let's see what will happen damn...=(

PokerOwned Veteran
    a little of both is necessary i believe. Getting good cards helps too. lol

Master Sergeant
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/94676593.jpg/]

I think you have to have some skill at knowing when you're about to get lucky

PokerOwned Veteren
    a lot of luck in the blackjack and the micro buyin tournament, nice win btw. you need some skill but with all the donkies in the micro buyin game people usually play like they are blind or they just don't care.

Im going to go with the majority and say both, and very nice hit on the blackjack table Ohh yeah and nice finish in your tourney too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast