Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

PokerOwned Veteran

Pokerstars Open Skill League

What u think about it, are you palyin there?? Does someone was promoted to premier league?

PokerOwned Master
    i play these tourneys sometimes, but it is hard to get deep in these because all of these donkeys

Experienced Member
    I took some time to play the whole month of December and try to rank high. The problem is there are some folks who will grind three or four games per day. You have to resist the crazy betting in the first 15 minutes and than start to build up your stack. To do well in the overall standing you need to keep getting in the top 1000 per game and than hit some hot streaks (top300). You can do well but it takes alot of time and patience.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i havent tried to play that tournament but what is the point of that tournament? does it have a buy in or is it a freeroll??

Experienced Member
    Its free and there are five games per day BUT the big thing is the monthly payout. It pays way better if you have earned a certain amount of VP points the previous month. Its a great way for someone who is just learning to lose their mind playing poker. You'll think AA I'm a winner in this hand and someone will call you Q8os and hit a straight. I'm talking personal experience here!

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i play there ,,,,,,but im not always play all the month ,,,,
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Master
    i think i will try to cash there when i have some more free time to play unfortunatley i miss most of the games just by some minutes because of work or hobbies