Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    hehe...I guess that makes Koz my Dad. Its ok Koz is cool...and since he is my dad he needs to give me points cause Im one broke boy .

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    i think the sickest line in poker is scotty nguyen ." you call here baby, its all over."
    that's my boy, i met this dude once and he had me laughing for 30 min straight, he even invited me to smoke a joint with it..this dude is a classic

Knight-Lieutenant
    Phil hellmuth rants!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    i loved when he was drunk, it was such a funny video on youtube

PokerOwned Master
    still remember being at Atlantic City in a 1-2 cash game called a lady who was betting heavy off the flop for like 30 dollars when their was 30 in the pot(3 handed at the time) with a gut shot straight draw the next guy calls 30 also ........next card gives me my gutshot straight ....the lady pushes pot in(120 dollars to me) I call it guy next to me shoves his last 120 in on top of the 120 she bet....she pushes all in for 200 more...I call both of them all in with what I had left she hits a Full House to bounce both of us then turns to me and says "its donk plays like that(looking at me) that I make all my money off of(I ignored her thinking when you moved all in I had the best hand possible on the board.....lol)

PokerOwned Master
    sickest line when in a game is when your playing and make a complete bluff and someone says call(then your face sinks in despair).....lol im sure we have all been there some point and time or another

PokerOwned Demi-God
    (The one that irritates me worse than any other is when you fall victim to a sick bad beat and you are livid and there is always a wise guy at the table that says "such is poker" or "that's poker for you" ) that is worst..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123