Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar

Finaltable, badplay at the end

Yesterday i played a private Freeroll at Fulltilt with 47 Players and a 300$ Prizepool.
    Top 9 paid. I was already dead in this with 450 chips from 1500. But i never giveup in a Tournament like that and come back. I build a good stack and reached the Finaltable.
    I was 8th and got 23 of spades in BB.2 Player in Pot. Flop comes AQ4 two spades.
    I got flush and straight draw. One player had only 180 chips left, I 2100 after the BB paid.
    The 2 Player raise and i go allin. 1 got pushed out by a Big bet, so its 1 on 1.
    But the flush or straight didnt came, he had AQ and im ou 9th with 12$.
    I had to wait for the smallstack to get out without pocket Aces.
    But i was lucky even reaching the Money, so it was not so bad at all.

SEEYAFINALTABLE

Banned
    Very nice comeback and glad to hear that fellow members are winning great run and iam acetoo at tilt see you today in the pokerowned freeroll.

Sergeant
    I was playing at the final table of this freeroll yesterday...coming in i was holding about 60 percent of the chips but got knocked out in third place...cause i called an all in with about 45 percent of my stack with pockets 9's....lost and doubled 2nd place up

Corporal
    u should feel bad or good.. u did great u build up ur stack and madea final table great... but when u got there u had a ok hand so u had a gut shot with flush draw what if when u got pushed out u were facing a bigger flush then ur down to 4 maybe even 3 outs..i feel u should have mucked here u might move in pay jump and u still have a chance to take the ft down with a stronger hand..

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Lately I have been making it to the end only to find myself going out on the bubble or shortly thereafter. I believe you should play hard even if you do go out in 9th, play your hands. Go for the glory...

Private
    At the finaltable it's good call for you with flush and straight draw, i would do the same, cause you are already paid, and if you win you can earn muuuch more

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Play hard, go gor the glory and never regret your call....think about winnin is younever second guess yourself

I never seem to get lucky ..even when I have about 12 outs! So I just stick to hands I already havethe cards I need....then I let the other guy chase!

Corporal
    Nice come back and congrats on making it to the Final Table.

Well done Bastian2607.

New User
    sometimes ....it;s easier to play and comeback with the short stack ......the bigger stacks always call strictly cuz youre the shortstack and no one gives credit for a good hand thinking that every push is out of desperation...but welll played...nice comeback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast