Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    u talk about freerolls and micro sng ^mtt amd put some players from specific country in that case is tooo stupid.

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    nice thread.the serbian and romanians are the worst players alive.hmmm come on betonline.or let's say 200$ freeroll on carbon.only romanians and serbian play bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I hate to label a country, there are plenty of aggressive/donks from the USA as well.
    You just can't put all people from a country in the same shit with the others. There are not all the same, there are players that do stupid things from other country as well. and personally i hate russians, but again, there are not all the same. You just can't say that i'm a donk just because i'm romanian.

PS: all romanian hate the way some russians play, and how they raise or all in with stupid cards, and they make a call just because they want to take russians out of the table (which is also stupid)....
    Carpe diem!

You just can't say that one country plays bad poker. You can find bad and good poker players in all countreis.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It depends quite on the type of tilts that you play ... they are not the same stg, mtt or free

PokerOwned Veteran
    the best players are the russian man

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Romanians by a mules nose but a close race it would be and wouldn't take long.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Did you know that Daniel Negreanu is also romanian? Even thou it represents Canada, he's from Romania, and he is great. And a lot others.
    Carpe diem!

Experienced Member
    I think in all countries are stupid players and good players.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    bad player is bad player end nothing more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123