Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    now we all know that the eastern Europeans play the most aggressive/donk like ON THE WHOLE however ive noticed that the serbians have started to take on this trend as well and whilst they might not bet all in as frequently as the romanians they do like to chase there cards in my opinion the most, your thoughts?
    My grandparents came to america from Yugoslavia, don't know which part (maybe serbia?) but maybe this explains the irresistable urge to call allins with a flush draw. Least now i know its just genetic, i can't contol it.

PokerOwned Master
    Romanians are prolly the most famous for loose calls though

PokerOwned God
    I hate to label a country, there are plenty of aggressive/donks from the USA as well.

OK this is how it goes: Romanians, Hungarians, and Serbs are by far the most donkish, followed by russians and whatever other baltic countrys there are in east europe. now americans are aggressive with light holdings aswell... the BIG BIG difference is that americans BET aggressivly , the others will check CALL you all in with a gut shot or worse( romanians are notorious for goeing "2 pair mineing" LMAo i know). betting and calling are completely different. prety much dont bluff them, be patient and you will end up with their stack

ok...i know that all countries do it but im talking from what i have seen the way i "label" countries are as follows
    usa- very arrogant with there hands and the most talkative at the tables and not always in a good way, obvious over betters
    UK - tight and conservative, maybe a lil to passive with there play
    easten europian (romania, liithuania etc) very loose the few good players often shadowed out by the donks, like to get a big stack early on to then use bully play (all in every hand etc)
    the list goes on but cba to write anymore lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Can't really generalize, but let's be honest here, Americans are overall the best players online. It has nothing to with being smarter, more aggressive, or even culture. They have the most poker experience, since the game did not become truly global until this past decade. Don't be mad. The best soccer players are Brazilian and the best runners are African for the same reasons.

I think the little elfs from the north pole are the most dangerous players on the planet........ just sayin

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Can't really generalize, but let's be honest here, Americans are overall the best players online. It has nothing to with being smarter, more aggressive, or even culture. They have the most poker experience, since the game did not become truly global until this past decade. Don't be mad. The best soccer players are Brazilian and the best runners are African for the same reasons.
    if we are not generalizing then ure statement about yanks bein the best is mute

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    if we are not generalizing then ure statement about yanks bein the best is mute
    Sorry for the confusion. I meant to convey that you cannot make assumptions about an individual poker player based on her country. And my statement about the Yanks is certainly not mute! In fact, I am quite vocal about it.

PokerOwned Master
    their are plenty of bad players from all contreys that play like that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast