Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Semi-Bluff

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't doubt it, I won't let him get his draw, I've lost slowplaying trips, how am i going to sloplay top pair top kicker?? the only thing i would slowplay is full house+

PokerOwned Master
    Never slow play that situation, unless you are trying to give the impression you are also semi bluffing and chasing the flush. Also, top pair is only one pair, trips, two pair, and certain pockets still defeat you. If I were in that situation, I would give a testing bet to see if they are still in, this bet should be relatively high, but not too much of a percentage of your stack (due to the fact you do not have the best hand in that situation.) If they initially bet, then raise and if they re-raise, I would fold. If you initially bet and they raised I would more than likely fold or make an uneasy call. But more than likely they will bite the bullet and either call or fold then. If they do you know your hand is dominant and hope they miss on the turn.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea the semi bluff is always a good move!

Experienced Member
    when I have a hand that goes to a good hand I always bet half the pot to get the opponent folds his hand, hit the letter if I want I bet all because the guy thinking that i will pay to bluffing

PokerOwned Master
    give them a bad price to chase their draw. it doesn't matter if they call and hit it a couple of times because if you're giving them the wrong price to call you're making the best play whilst they're just spewing money in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12