Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Selling more action on SWC.

I am selling more action on SWC for 80% of my wins. If you invested in me yesterday in the biggest weekly mtt, you know I ran deep and near the bubble I lost an AIPF bvb battle with AK when villian shoved 27. ( he had been shoving a lot in late position and with 12bbs I found an uber easy call) I lost.... whatever it happens.... it was a very bad overplay by him but there isn't much I can do about it. I am selling action in 2 events tonight on SWC and the first kicks off @ 5pm est. The second event kicks off @ 11pm est. The first is a NLHE event that is a 630 chip BI.... I feel it has good value. I lost last 5pm on the stone bubble with a flopped set of 2's very shallow stacked..... guy min-raised the cutoff and sb called. I decided I had a stack that was basically shove/fold so I decided I wouldn't lose any fold equity by calling 1bb more and hoping to flop gin. I flopped a set and villian who was PFR flopped a J and a K high flush draw on a j72 board. Pretty sick cooler. I lost the prior 5pm with 77 in the sb in an unopened pot.... I shoved into BB and he woke up with AA... GG Sir. I am up a decent amount on SWC, and I may sell out on their staking site... idk. I really need to sell a decent amount to play. I have some PP that I may buy some chips if I get close to selling out. I have earned a lot of trust there, and people trust me enough that they release the stake to me in good faith that if I do not play I will send them the stake back.
    I am selling shares in the 500 chip plo event @ 11pm as well. If your interested in buying some shares I can take PayPal or SWC chips. I can reserve a piece for you and let you know b4 it starts whether you need to send, or if I sold out on SWC staking board. I have won a decent amount there, but I have a lot of life expenses and have no other means of income. I can only sell pieces of each individually, as I have both listings seperately. If you want say 10% of the entire package you would need to stake what % of each mtt. Feel free to post itt or preferably bubble chat me. Good luck tonight in your mtt's. =P

Bump.

Might not be playing. I have sold 20% on SWC for my 5pm mtt. I need to sell @ least 50% to play. 11pm est plo event also up...