Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I think that in Rush poker, all you have to do to induce a raise is check. If there is someone who has a decent hand I find they almost always raise. This won't always work though because a lot of hands get folded all the way to the bb.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    I think that in Rush poker, all you have to do to induce a raise is check. If there is someone who has a decent hand I find they almost always raise. This won't always work though because a lot of hands get folded all the way to the bb.
    check is the way to induce a raise but title says reraise

I got an advice simple not playing Rush, the normal table is so much better xD
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I play majority of my ring games on rush.. its easier then multi tabling and good to keep on my other monitor while im in sng or tourneys...

unfortunately with rush especially in higher limits as said before most people stick with premium hands or gnarly bluffs..

A reraise is hard to come by unless they have a good hand as well and even then you can expect a call over a re raise.. stick with a normal 3x raise.. and continue it out...
    if you get snap calls preflop for your raise or a reraise i like to check my hands on the flop generally fast Especially if you hit hard and if they bet let that timer run down before you call i've enduced so many big turn or river bets by slow calling only to reraise HUGE on the river after there bet or possibly check if they are on to ya.. the slow call is huge in rush poker people take it as a weakness since the tables go fast its even easier to notice..

also take note that if you do it every hand people will catch on.. tons of players use online tools to track the rest of the players at the table + notes.. you gotta switch it up and take your own notes especially with players that you had big pots with..

i also suggest never checking or limping preflop to enduce a raise... bet it limping a monster is just asking to get jewed by another hand that limped in as well.. raise if they fold out screw it you were still the winner.
    Last edited by Kevin; 02-10-2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: added to it.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

kamehameha3
    I say 3x big blind or limp to induce a raise. Usually limp in a pot and you'll get some action..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12