Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Just turned my $3,70 freeroll winnings on lock into a first place in $3 torney fo $75

Just won the $250 gtd $3.30 on Lock for $75 with freeroll winnings from this site!!!! I think I might just like this site

dude took you 3 months to win $3 is not a good sign.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations on the nice bump to your bankroll.

There is also a wild west tourney under the private tab for 50 cents + 10 cents...

PokerOwned Master
    lol...he didn't deposit anything, and given that he didn't spend any of his own money to build a roll of 75, what he has accomplished is really commendable. 3 dollars isn't a lot, but starting with 0 and making 75 is a pretty big deal.

Unless you plan to withdraw your winnnings, i suggest you look into articles on bankroll management. Now that you have a decent amount in your account, your biggest and most important goal should be to make sure your bankroll does not go to 0, or it will take another 3 months and a lot of luck to get to where you are now.

Some basic rec's that I can share with you would be to only play cash games for which you have 40 buy-ins, SNG's for which you have 60 buy-ins, and MTT's for which you have 100 Buy-ins.

The above guidelines, pretty much would have you playing stakes so low, that the probability of variance making your entire bankroll go bust would be very small. Playing at such small stakes will require a lot of patience especiallys since you cashed at a MTT with just one buy in.

I'd suggest you give the above structure a try or something close to it, and play very small buy in tourneys. You can make an exception for 1.10 buy in tourneys. Depending on your preferences, you might want to stick to the small stakes and slowly grind your bankroll up until you can play the next steak.

Or you might just want to be reckless and take a few shots with a predetermined chunk of your roll. Say for example, decide to play whatever you want, but once you lose 25 dollars and are down to 50, you will only play small stakes to grind back up to 75.

I realized I probably just rambled a lot, but I hope this helps. Watch some youtube videos on bankroll management and dont be embarrassed to grind out .11 c or 50 c tourneys or SNG's. Or if your a cash game player, don't be embarrassed to play at a low stake. Listen to your brain when it comes to bankroll management and you will definitely stretch your 75 dollars a long way. And remember, there is no room for tilt. If you feel like you are tilting, go to the play money tables. It took you many long months to get to where you are now, don't ruin it bc of frustration from one hand.

Good Luck Man, and let us know how it works out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice, just keep playing the lower buyins and satellites...you can build a monster roll with that if you play well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyfish07 View Post
    Nice, just keep playing the lower buyins and satellites...you can build a monster roll with that if you play well
    I agree, now that you have a reasonable stack, you should implement some bankroll management. Good Luck!

Banned
    Oh yea, and that guy, Ducku408, though I have never conversed with him or knew he existed before reading this thread, is definitely a douchebag and his opinions should be of no concern to you. But, congratulations, no one acquires haters by failing.

Banned
    congrats on the fake money win!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ds81801 View Post
    Just won the $250 gtd $3.30 on Lock for $75 with freeroll winnings from this site!!!! I think I might just like this site
    Very nice man... Hope that you can run it up to one mirrion haha.

It's too bad it's on Lock, but good work!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast