Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Running cold

PokerOwned God
    I usuall keep playing, and play more than usual. That way, the cold will get through much faster. Keep playing until it is cured. Then when better, fucking hit that stack and make a bang. But, beware when this time comes don't be in disbelief or anger . Make the right calls and be PATIENT!
    Im newb so not sure if u care for this advice, good to remind myself the least.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i just play real badd-....

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    I usuall keep playing, and play more than usual. That way, the cold will get through much faster. Keep playing until it is cured. Then when better, fucking hit that stack and make a bang. But, beware when this time comes don't be in disbelief or anger . Make the right calls and be PATIENT!
    Im newb so not sure if u care for this advice, good to remind myself the least.
    This is funny stuff, be looking for the comedy tour I'm sure real soon.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Seasoned Veteran
    i enjoy running in the cold because it causes your body to work harder to sweat more which = more calories lost! just a tip i know thats not what this topic is really about

PokerOwned Master
    God Luck, hope you win some money...

I hate running cold but it seems like it happens to everybody once in while. It happened to me last week. Gl at the tables!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234