Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roi

Roi

Does anyone here actually have a positive roi? Mine is at +2.6%. Wish it were better.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 06-27-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Playing satty and PO will ruin your ROI but use that to ur advantage. On carbon and aced mine is bad but on tilt and stars mine is 4.3. You have to have some good finishes for some decent money to raise it up.. GL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    I have a roi like 12,5% in hu hyper turbo pokerstars

nahh mines in the red haha not by a huge amount tho so hopefully when i take down one of the big tourneys this weekend itl change
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    16.5% on merge but that is for a $2 profit or so. Shows how little I play. Total ROI 2.3%
    104% on revolution but again for a big $12 profit. Total ROI 1,190% ???? not sure what that is about

Back in the day PokerStars over thousands of games
    Av. ROI 14.1% total ROI 2.3%

Not sure what the difference is between ave ROI and Total ROI and my sample size is very small.
    The only thing that is messed up is I like Bounty Tournies and they don't seem to count the bounty towards your ROI

Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    16.5% on merge but that is for a $2 profit or so. Shows how little I play. Total ROI 2.3%
    104% on revolution but again for a big $12 profit. Total ROI 1,190% ???? not sure what that is about

Back in the day PokerStars over thousands of games
    Av. ROI 14.1% total ROI 2.3%

Not sure what the difference is between ave ROI and Total ROI and my sample size is very small.
    The only thing that is messed up is I like Bounty Tournies and they don't seem to count the bounty towards your ROI
    Total roi just measures how much money you've put down in total, compared to how much it has become over all games, without factoring in stakes. If you turn $20 into $200, your total roi is 900%. If it took you 900 games to do that tho, your roi would only be on average (this is an average -- it depends on the variation of stakes you play) only 1% as you are make $180/900 or about ~20 cents a game. So really, total roi is basically total profit represented as a percentage and isn't as representational as other methods of tracking winnings/losses.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 06-29-2013 at 03:11 AM.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Total roi just measures how much money you've put down in total, compared to how much it has become over all games, without factoring in stakes. If you turn $20 into $200, your total roi is 900%. If it took you 900 games to do that tho, your roi would only be on average (this is an average -- it depends on the variation of stakes you play) only 1% as you are make $180/900 or about ~20 cents a game. So really, total roi is basically total profit represented as a percentage and isn't as representational as other methods of tracking winnings/losses.
    well u certainly know your stuff thanks for the headsup

PokerOwned Demi-God
    myroi is very low i hope i get it beter

I'm sitting at a whopping -35%. Who's the fish?? I'm the fish!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have seen some good one's, not too many post that stuff. I have no idea what mine is (nor do I care), but I'm sure You'll post it for all to see .!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast