Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Regestered in the $50 FREEFROLL at carbon

So i always do fairly decent in freerolls, but i rarely place. What do think some possible leaks are? Im sick of devoting so much time to win 13 dollars and get frustrated when i place in the stupid 10 person bubble. All opinions are accepted.
    God bless

A few problems I see.. and am guilty of in freerolls.

Is early on so many "donks" will go all in. And if you're sitting on a nice pocket pair and aren't in the blinds.. Sometimes it's best to fold the pair and not take the risk. I have to tell myself sometimes that "that's not my fight."

Big part of freerolls is that there is no discipline because there is no risk (no money invested). Recognize that and appreciate it as you grind. Those freerolls are going to take hours to finish. No need to roll around in the mud with the donks if you don't have to.

I have a really good video series that is on Youtube that I think can help you a lot in these (and helped me win 6 of them), but I don't want to post it for everyone to see. You can message me if you're interested, but they're definitely a time commitment.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I feel a good strategy would be to be selective but aggressive to combat the donks as best as possible.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i play fairly lose aggrisive and then tighten up when the blinds get high,, sometimes i make random all ins when the timing is right.. ive lasted till 2nd break and i am ranked 68/75. got 11k stack and blinds were just 1000/2000. with some luck and a few ounces of disicpline i could place in this. probably not 1st or 2nd but maybe 5th

PokerOwned Veteran
    nvm i just got donked off by a6 fuck

PokerOwned Veteran
    so i played another one and im at the final table with 350k chips
    lets do this!

PokerOwned Veteran
    placed bitchass fourth. Tryed to do a freeroll at some cash and lost a buck. oh well sleep time

everybody is wrong...its luck pure and simple until ure down to the last 100 or so and even then if one seriously lucky motherfuckin idiot is sat with a huge stack just prey he/she doesnt donk u i only play them as its something to do if i were u stick to private rolls like the ones on here just gain entry to them legitimately
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Well good luck and play well in the tourney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast