Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    you should play your abc game, and dont play much hands in small blinds

im goonna do that

If you're talking about the big ones with 1000s of people, then it's mainly luck. If you're talking about PO FRs, then you probably need to work on your short stack play.

Experienced Member
    you might cash the carbon FR 1/100 times if your lucky. They should put a cap and open reg. few minutes before tourney like full tilt use to.

There are a few different ways you can approach the freeroll:

1. You can play loose aggressive when the blinds are lower to build chipstack/ disqualify yourself
    2. Wait on those monster hands.

They both have there pros and cons but by combining those two methods, as well as learning how to play around the bubble. With less than 20 BB, become a bit tighter. With less than 10 BB, any A10+ should be shoved. Thats my two cent.

There is nothing but luck in Freerools. It's all about how long you can outlast the donks and hope that when you do get to the money you can make it to the finish.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Freerolls are always gonna be full of donks and bad beats!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    everybody is wrong...its luck pure and simple until ure down to the last 100 or so and even then if one seriously lucky motherfuckin idiot is sat with a huge stack just prey he/she doesnt donk u i only play them as its something to do if i were u stick to private rolls like the ones on here just gain entry to them legitimately
    That's not true at all....I go deep in these things consistently. Granted, your not going to come up against any good players very often till the tournament is at least halfway through but you can win these things with the right strategy

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by makaay1 View Post
    Well good luck and play well in the tourney
    its jus not easy to win on carbon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah iv'e cashed three times for small mounts in them. There just tought to get threw with all wild play. abc poker can get you down to the last few hundred people. still a tough one to play. but hey its free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast