Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64757.25

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool How Can I Get In The World Series of Poker Owned ?

I see the WSOP of Poker Owned tourney registration is available on Carbon Poker, and requires a coupon. I checked the tab on here and see 100 players listed with various chip balances. Where can I find the rules to qualify? How can I get in? I've placed 1st recently in a Poker Owned Carbon tourney. I post in the forums and do surveys as much as time allows. Is there a list of requirements somewhere that I don't see?

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...wned-7823.html will tell you what you need to know about the POWSOP Good luck!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok Tecate... I'll take a look there.... Thanks for the link !!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I checked out the link and still don't know where to go to track if I'm in or not.... Am I understanding that the best way to get the most WSOP of PokerOwned points is 25 extra WSOP points for every forum post over your daily 25 PokerOwned points? So you could say... rack up 100 tourney points for doing just four posts beyond your daily limit of 5? Is there a cap on that?

I finally found the LEADERBOARD under the promotions tab.... Duh !!! Silly me... But I was wondering why I don't have more points than some of those players near the bottom that are still in the running. Seems I don a lot of posting and have came in 1st in a recent Carbon Tourney too... Is there something else I need to do?

Seems that walterb1991 is doing something right... he has over 4000 points whenever most of the other participants are in the 100's right now on the leaderboard....
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-04-2013 at 02:54 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you need to get a ticket I think its top 100 po players!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes you need a ticket... correct mikey... but the link New Upgrade - World Series of PokerOwned - that I was given explains how to get the points to make it in... I just wonder if you are capped by how many posts you can make in the forum about your daily 5 that give you an additional 25 WSOPokerOwned tourney points....

Posting only earns you 4 chips a day (4 posts max per day, 1 chips each)

20 chips for every tournament you enter (if you enter all the tournaments per day, you will earn 160 chips per day, Bovada doesn't count)

20 chips for every ITM during the month (2nd through 10th) - so any game you place in the money (with the exception of Bovada) will earn you 20 chips

25 chips for every survey over 25 points - ANY offer or task you do on PO worth 25pts OR more will earn you 25 chips. Example - If you do 2 25 pt tasks on Crowd flower, you earn 50 chips. The more offers and tasks you do, the more chips you earn.

40 chips for every victory during the month (1st place only) - Any tourney you take 1st in will earn you 40 chips. (Again Bovada doesn't count)

As far as checking your stats, the Leaderboard updates constantly so you can see where you stand throughout the day (or month)

PokerOwned Veteran
    is very difficult because pokerowned, delivery only passwords for small tournaments, it is difficult for them to deliver a package to this forum so great.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think it's equally difficult to get a package to a big event from pokerowned, they only help with small tournaments are personal training.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you guys.... marciano and goodry are highly confused... check out the promotions tab on this site... this is a $50 freeroll by PokerOwned Im referring to... not the actual WSOP... I thought I needed to read the the PokerOwned book for dummies.... but you two are both more in the dark than me.... but thanks for responding to my post anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast