Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    EddieTorr
    Personally, I avoid tournaments with rebuys, but maybe I need to rethink that. What are the plusses and minuses of these types of tournies?

PokerOwned Master
    Think of it this way :

20+2 with 1R and 1A is a $62 mtt with $2 rake

54+6 freeze is a $60 with $6 rake

a 22$+R MTT will have almost the same GTD or Prize Pool as a 60$ MTT will have.

You simply need to make sure not to invest too much, my general rule is 1R and 1A, and SOMETIMES, a 1R to double up right at the start, but usually not.

what is a rebuying tournaments and how do i rebuy into a rebuy tournaments.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    what is a rebuying tournaments and how do i rebuy into a rebuy tournaments.
    Not sure if srs ...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I personally don't like rebuy tourneys because the price of it for rebuying and adding on depending on my roll might play them

Experienced Member
    These are just general guidelines that i follow:
    1) Since most people play rebuys soooo poorly, you should always rebuy every time you bust because your edge is huge
    2) Play rebuy tourneys w/in your br; if you have 1k and use a 1% strategy, then don't play a $10r, play a $1r or $2r; maybe a 5r if you play superlow variance and rebuy period is short
    3) Never topup or rebuy when you still have chips, generally the blinds are so high that it isn't proportionately worth the value (just like in any mtt, a 2k stack isn't worth double a 1k stack)
    4) For 1R1A and 2R1A etc., only addon when the addon is worth more than a starting stack... If it's worth the same in chips than it's worth less in $ because of increased blinds
    I'm confident in all of these but #1 is the one im least confident in

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123