Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sergeant
    dont play rebuy games! full of absoulte idiots! unless your quite well off of course!

LMAO....Rebuy games are OK the rebuy is what makes the pot, the trick is to be good enough to make the money..lol
    Theres some penny ones that are a real challange where the prize pool get to $100+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    To those of you that re buy to double up before start DO NOT.
    It makes more sense just to go all in on first hand.If you win you will more than likely triple up anyway.
    If you lose just re buy once also do not ADD ON at tourney break it will make no difference when big chip stack puts you all in.
    Never chase by re buying and set limit before tourney.I personally dislike re buy tourneys they are worse than freerolls for donkeys going all in with air

Experienced Member
    the rebuy should do it a few times if no one ends up always in a hurry you end up the dollars

Banned
    yes they get in a hurry
    they dont stop and think out there play or hands
    there shount not be rebuys . if you lose you lose.
    and what really chaps me is when a player fires at a dry post or over bets

Private
    i dont rebuy .i play carefully

Corporal
    there is a rebuy turney at FTP for 10 cents i really like, if you survive the first 6 rounds of blinds till the rebuys end there is a very nice money pool to play for

Private
    Rebuys if it's good prize but not needed if you play it slow and wait for good hands

Sergeant
    the dimer as most of us call it is a great way to build a br its a donk fest but if your good enough you can avoid putting urself in danger of having to rebuy i personelly try to never rebuy in ne tournyi think that is the goal for most lol but as you can tell by the amount of rebuys there are a huge amount of fish in that tourny lol if you get lucky you can get 2 or 3 donk rebuyers at your table and you can really build a chip stack early and coast your way to itm

I will usually play really aggresive early in the trny and chase hands to try a nd double up. If I bust I will allow 1 more buy in and addon atthe break.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast