Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: really shocked

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's his strategy, like many other annoying players that all-in each hand so people would get mad and be on "TILT", so that players would get really mad and play their worst play, I wouldn't be shocked if he finished 1st, or had the chip lead for a while.

Seasoned Veteran
    You are taking it too seriously bro. I have been called multiple times at the tables, I just don't care. If it really did hurt you go and report the player.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    im not sure where to post this, but just finished playing my second tourney at pokerowned over at carbon. i was so shocked at the comments that were made at the table. i called the "c" word by a player. the same player was rude to all the players. id like to report this player - where would i do that!!??? those comments are so unneccessary and very uncalled for!!! really makes me not want to play anymore!! i play to have fun, meet new players and enjoy myself - not to be called names!!!
    Welcome to PokerOwned! I'm sorry you had to sit through that, I was moved to your table in the middle of it I think. I thought you handled yourself well. Just let it roll off your back next time.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paisleysky View Post
    welcome to pokerowned! I'm sorry you had to sit through that, i was moved to your table in the middle of it i think. I thought you handled yourself well. Just let it roll off your back next time.
    tyvm!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah there are some awfully bad talk at the tourneys i just think its all a game to get you pissed so that you play bad

i talk crap, but it is only to complete dumbazzes. if you play like shyt, and draw out on me... YES! i will cuss you out.
    I can do this becuz ima shark tho. Im not a shytty player that talks shyt, like the shytty player i think u r talking about
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 01-26-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

i can handle being called a donkey, a moron and most other words. but calling me a "c" word is just nasty and fighting words!!! and he needs his mouth washed out with soap.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    im not sure where to post this, but just finished playing my second tourney at pokerowned over at carbon. i was so shocked at the comments that were made at the table. i called the "c" word by a player. the same player was rude to all the players. id like to report this player - where would i do that!!??? those comments are so unneccessary and very uncalled for!!! really makes me not want to play anymore!! i play to have fun, meet new players and enjoy myself - not to be called names!!!
    if yo dont comment usually back and ignore they will not bother you again

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You probably played really bad - but setting that aside, just block his chat. Go ahead and report it to carbon support and Im sure nothing will get done lol - you'll just be wasting your time. He either will get a warning, possibly 1 day chat ban, and mostly likely nothing will happen.

i dont play bad! tyvm!!! my stats at opr and sharkscope will tell u that!!! he was just a very rude person!! and doesnt matter if i played bad or not, no one should call another player a "C" word!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast