Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Really? On a gut shot???

How many ppl would actually risk all there chips on a gut shot. Say you have 6 8 offsuit. u call a 1200chip raise preflop. flop is 447. Opponent goes checks. NOW would u push all in and hope for the best or would u check and see whats next?

If you push and hope for the best. IMO you should quit playing poker cause you will never win big tournaments like that and you will never be that lucky everytime. YOU WILL LOSE 9 out of 10 times. I just have no luck. I always miss my gutshots but they always hit when im playin against em. KILL ALL DONKS!!!! fuckin jackass

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    thats called a semi bluff, its a valid move imo
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned God
    Yup, it's a semi-bluff. While most players would check, some know that you have nothing and will just push so that you fold.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WCSWMO View Post
    How many ppl would actually risk all there chips on a gut shot. Say you have 6 8 offsuit. u call a 1200chip raise preflop. flop is 447. Opponent goes checks. NOW would u push all in and hope for the best or would u check and see whats next?

If you push and hope for the best. IMO you should quit playing poker cause you will never win big tournaments like that and you will never be that lucky everytime. YOU WILL LOSE 9 out of 10 times. I just have no luck. I always miss my gutshots but they always hit when im playin against em. KILL ALL DONKS!!!! fuckin jackass
    What did you call with AHigh?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well you don't say the post size so we don't know if it was a good bet or not

gut shot would be a call for your chips, as u checked ure showing weakness imo
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    IF I have good reads of the players at my table I wouldn't do it, also it has to do with table dynamics too like blinds, stack sizes, stage in tournament, how many players left till bubble all these things have to be taken into affect, yes there is a LUCK factor involved, you can not beat luck it's that simple.

My advice, move onto the next hand and beat him or her at that one simple. Bad beats WILL happens it's apart of the game.

Seasoned Veteran
    C'mon man, think about it for one second. Do you really think he shoved to your check praying for you to call? If you wanna kill all donks then suicide is in your future.

PokerOwned Master
    yeah check call was not the play here. he was wanting you to fold. if you shoved and he called then you can call him and donk and want him to die but you checked. your bad. get over it and move on.

jgad115
    Its hard to pick these scenarios apart not knowing, level in tourney... chips stacks, blinds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast