Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Re-entry Tournaments

For those of u who play on carbon, when u play re-entry mtts, does it seem like the money doesn't get added to the prizepool? I remember doing the math on one after rebuying myself, but the prizepool only matched the buy in, not the rebuys. That doesn't seem fair for carbon to do that. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    For those of u who play on carbon, when u play re-entry mtts, does it seem like the money doesn't get added to the prizepool? I remember doing the math on one after rebuying myself, but the prizepool only matched the buy in, not the rebuys. That doesn't seem fair for carbon to do that. Anyone know why?
    In a $11 ticket satty I thought the same thing. I dont know if its true

PokerOwned Veteran
    I had noticed the same thing but its been since January since I used carbon

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't know about not adding the re=entries to the prize pool but I'm sure the reason for changing to "re-entries" vs rebuys is so that they can charge a buy-in fee over and over again.

what about live reentry tournaments? theres a little bit of a debate going on right now with that. mike matusow has said that people
    have to deal with phil ivey being able to buy in 9 or 10 times. any thoughts?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't have a problem with re-entries since registration is open anyway. More money to the prize pool. Though I don't like the idea of 3-hour late registration. Pretty ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I don't have a problem with re-entries since registration is open anyway. More money to the prize pool. Though I don't like the idea of 3-hour late registration. Pretty ridiculous
    Exactly! an hour is long enough(too long) online but 3 hours even live would be ridiculous let alone online WOW
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    Ihave noticed and stopped playing rebuys alltogether!

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm pretty sure they do add it on, but only after it goes past the amount GTD.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Once they hit the guarantee then they start adding money to the pool. I've seen it with satellite tourneys.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast