Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Wink Rake the Rake tournaments?

Is this new? We can use PO points to play in RTR tournaments? Is this permanent?

Seasoned Veteran
    just started yesterday! not sure if it is permanent or not

Only for May I believe. I'm part of RTR also, and they send me the passwords in a message. I did take 4th place last night too while sitting out lol

The weekend ones on Carbon for $50 everyone can play.
    For the larger ones on ACR/BCP there are requirements http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...lls-26498.html

Yeah I think its pretty cool we can play the 50.00 ones, i guess im trying to get retag for the others.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

That is somewhat of a disadvantage for the players linked to Rake The Rake if they have to grind to accumulate a certain amount of rake to gain access to these. If it is a freebie like the $500 BCP/ACR games and the sites are linked, thats slightly more understandable. Wish I would have known this years ago when I linked my accounts to RTR so I could get my Loyalty Discount on buying coupons here.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-10-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    its free for RTR players as well! the rtr players do not have to rake nething to get a ticket so its not that unfair!!!

Ah, gotcha. I thought they were like the $5,000 Gtd tournaments you have to grind and earn a certain amount of rakeback to gain access to the game. If that is not the case here, then it is obviously kosher.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    That is somewhat of a disadvantage for the players linked to Rake The Rake if they have to grind to accumulate a certain amount of rake to gain access to these. If it is a freebie like the $500 BCP/ACR games and the sites are linked, thats slightly more understandable. Wish I would have known this years ago when I linked my accounts to RTR so I could get my Loyalty Discount on buying coupons here.
    Although seemingly correct, this is not right. I have accumulated little to no rake, and I get the passwords sent to me on RTR's site.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    Yeah I think its pretty cool we can play the 50.00 ones, i guess im trying to get retag for the others.
    I play on Carbon and Bovada. I think I linked carbon to somewhere years ago but don't remember. But I just sent retag requests to RTR for both accounts. Hope they can do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast