Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

Question Question Regarding Black Chip Freeroll today

I have a quick question about the Black Chip for later today, I opted in for yesterdays freeroll that didn't happen. I see there is one scheduled for today will I still get the password since my refund has not been credited to my acct?

I would like to play in tonights please.

Thanks
    Julie

so long as you have the points to opt in yes you can play, each refund is dealt with manually which is why u may not have recieved the points back yet...but requesting refunds do not play any part in you being able to opt into different tourneys
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by flajules View Post
    I have a quick question about the Black Chip for later today, I opted in for yesterdays freeroll that didn't happen. I see there is one scheduled for today will I still get the password since my refund has not been credited to my acct?

I would like to play in tonights please.

Thanks
    Julie
    did you request refund?? i usually get my refunds back quickly, under help desk
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Experienced Member
    flajules I did the same thing the other day and registred for tourny. And just happened to be the day they were having issue's. i have requested a refund. But have not recieved it yet. And I dont have enough points to play again yet.

I check the refunds a few times a day, if you requested one the other day, it was processed, re check your points history.

There have been issues with the games not being listed, check the lobby before opting in here.

flajules, I did not see a refund request for you from yesterday, but there was one the day before on the 23rd, it was refunded.

ardodd, I do not see any request in for you at all.
    Last edited by Poof; 09-25-2013 at 09:12 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    you should probably check BCP before u even opt in!! seems like bcp games have not been going!! just a thought!!

PokerOwned Master
    They are Back! Bout time

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    lol yea, all you have to do is request a refund for thos epoints and the admin will pay you back always

I requested my refund after opting in and got refunded right away thank you.
    Punish the Deed Not the Breed

Seasoned Veteran
    Is anyone still considering playing in the freeroll??? havent played on BCP recently and don't like the sound of all these server crashes.