Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

PokerOwned Veteren

Cool Proposition bets are on!

Many of you may know that i am a gambling man and well quite frankly these freerolls are boring me! SO... If ANYONE can win a hand from me with the 2 of hearts or the 3 of spades (not necessarily at the same time although if you have both i will double the payout) in the freerolls starting today 7/13/2011 going to sunday 7/17/2011 i will give you 100 PO points to you in the marketplace after you send me a PM confirming your win. Hopefully this spices things up a bit! seeya at the tables!

PokerOwned Veteren
    Good Luck on taking my PO points everyone! All you have to do is show the winning prop after you take down the pot but, you MUST see a FLOP! I'm not giving free points to the idiot that pushes all in with the lowest hand in the SB while im in the BB ...
    Last edited by brayx13; 07-13-2011 at 02:56 PM.

PokerOwned God
    lol, interesting bet, but I guess I wonīt notice it

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    lol, interesting bet, but I guess I wonīt notice it
    What do you mean?

he prlloy means he cant fathom playin such a trash card to begin with. Unless its 22 or 33 i cant imagine why anyone would play them kind of hands to begin with. yet you see sloppy play like that all the time. The saying runs true"just cause any 2 can win doesnt mean you should be playing them," Im hoping this wont promote an even worse game of bingo at the tables GL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    I ment that I maybe even donīt recognize it, if I win the hand against you, that I had this card on hand