Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tournaments

PokerOwned Pro

tournaments

Anyone have a good strategy for making a bankroll on carbon with a deposit of 25 dollars.. Have trouble finding tourneys then I end up playing cash and loosing my br. I'm already 50 in the hole and I just started to deposit yesterday.. So I'm going to take a break until i come up with a strategy and learn to avoid cash tables...

PokerOwned Veteran
    do not play cash!!!! biggest mistake, very tight players in the micros doing exactly what your doing.

wait around for the good tourneys that are cheap. .50 cent rby addon.
    also play the micro hyper turbo sit and goes

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would agree with Twiztedtony in that you will find a lot of similar players in the micros doing what you're trying to do.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I need oxygen or ima be dead if I don't get oxygen im gonna be dead

PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the advice. Played some tournies now im back at even!!

Seasoned Veteran
    the only strategy is to manage your bankroll, play a lot and it could help in some earn something

Quote Originally Posted by olsy454 View Post
    the only strategy is to manage your bankroll, play a lot and it could help in some earn something
    Exactly, if you're blowing you're whole roll, then you need help with bankroll management. Or stick to only playing with money you win from freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    play heads up sngs, grind the dons.....or IF you REALLY know what your doing, play plo 6 max cas......plo is insanely profitable but ONLY if you know what your doing and when to stack off.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The double or nothings are a great way to build a bankroll i think...it jsut takes a little time depending on what stakes youre playing

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    i play the 11 dollar coupon guarantee. from there you double or nothing for 20 bux. won 5 tickets and 2 sngs that should b 4. but im even since i was playing 3dollar tournys and no cash. honestly i like the 11 tournys and they prove to me they could b profitable if i only play those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast