Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Problem ! I can play and win tourneys , but I cant play at cash tables.

I explain this to myself , with the lack of progress and sometimes big stack differences at the cash tables. At some point I get borred playing cash , then strart playing "nogood " hands just to suprise my opponents, and finally I strart loosing.

They are just two different games. You can be good at both but it takes a good bit of work to understand the differences. I am a much better trny player then cash

Tournaments and cash games are two totally different beasts. I am the opposite. I find that tourney players tend to overvalue hands and shove them in cash games, but if your problem is getting bored, you should add a table or two, that should help.

PokerOwned Master
    they are totally different. one has a definate end and one ends when u choose or you go broke. People can leave at anytime during cahs and it totally different picking on short stacks.

PokerOwned God
    Its not an uncommon thing ... different mindset along with a different skill set is needed.

Just right now I am only staying $0.50/$1.00 of my poor bankroll lol.
    You can still make profite even I can made over $100 in those levels.
    It is the same as MTT you just need a lot of patience, make sure you limit yourself.
    I usually leave when I reach like $100 depending on your bankroll.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, I guess patience will make the job. Getting bored is very dangerous, take a break then.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think multitabling is a good solution to being bored. Problem is you usually lose ten time more

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    i have the same problem, playing bored usally causes me to lose,so ill try multitabling ty

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree, I too get bored and what I do is leave and come back on a little later. If I dont I can make stupid risk that effects the wallet .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast