Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

PokerOwned Veteran

Lightbulb Possible odds @ Donkey Down...

I think I have a great idea pertaining 2 odds @ Donkey Down.... Instead of just winning in most cases a fixed
    winning amt if you win... I think assigning individual player odds to each player based on different variables, such as past winnings, ratings, etc., would be a good way of making this great promo more interesting....

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mickeyy View Post
    I think I have a great idea pertaining 2 odds @ Donkey Down.... Instead of just winning in most cases a fixed
    winning amt if you win... I think assigning individual player odds to each player based on different variables, such as past winnings, ratings, etc., would be a good way of making this great promo more interesting....
    even though I've looked that the donkey down promo I've never actually participated, but I do like this idea. It probably wouldn't be that hard to do either, in theory I guess. There is the player rating promo that assigns a value to how you do based on tourney field size, how you finish, the strength of the field, etc., so you probably could use someones lifetime player rating to figure out their odds of winning. I like this because obviously picking the guy with the highest ITM% gives you the best chance of winning, so picking someone who doesn't finish in the money as often should be more rewarding. Really nice idea!!!

PokerOwned God
    That does sound like an interesting twist, sounds fun.

PokerOwned God
    Would be for sure an interesting change, but dont know if this is possible

PokerOwned God
    ask zab about this idea, maybe he can upgrade some features..