Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

do you guys play the dollar dazzler

i like it but i dont know how to win

ya its cool i dont really like rebuys to much..

fun though

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don't care much for rebuys either. i haven't played that one too much. i wish carbon had a better 1.10 mtt's schedule

This sounds like a spam, lol you don't know how to win.
    To be able to win you need to stay patiently and using your brain 100%
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

ohhh goood to see here D i think they mite have one that NOT a rebuy but i,m not sure,, but i dont like that rebuy one at all much tho..

PokerOwned Moderator
    played it twice after funstep winning, lost it twice. lots of poker rooms do not have low roller friendly sngs. everything is turbo. I think it's better to help those who want to make a bankroll from scratch because it ultimately leads to more players playing, thus more profit, but they are using a short term strategy. As far as winning them, because it's a turbo, when it goes down to 5, push crap like KJ and steal blinds if you are constantly being blinded out by tight play. I'm a tight player, but I feel like you really gotta open your range of hands to donk range if you wanna survive them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    played it twice after funstep winning, lost it twice. lots of poker rooms do not have low roller friendly sngs. everything is turbo. I think it's better to help those who want to make a bankroll from scratch because it ultimately leads to more players playing, thus more profit, but they are using a short term strategy. As far as winning them, because it's a turbo, when it goes down to 5, push crap like KJ and steal blinds if you are constantly being blinded out by tight play. I'm a tight player, but I feel like you really gotta open your range of hands to donk range if you wanna survive them.
    They turn out to be frustrating, kinda like the .10 360 Turbos on pokerstars (i used to play until black friday). You gotta wait til you get a hand like AJ+, only call a raise with AQs+, and when you get low on chips because the blinds are so high, you gotta pick your spots, steal blinds after level 4 or so, and catch some cards. Patients is the key, but luck also plays a big factor in turbos. In my opinion, carbon's turbos seem to start with good blind levels, and increases, but after the fifth level or so, they seem to "skip" or jump levels too fast. Seems like there's the beginning game, and the end game, with the middle game being like 2 hands. And after level 3, you can't play a hand you won't go all in with.....

Sergeant Major
    its awrite but there are too many rebuys

Master Sergeant
    nah i dont play the dollar dazzler, to much of a hassel

Experienced Member
    Low stakes rebuy tournaments with gtd money are TERRIBLE ideas. Rather drop money down elevator shaft!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast