Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Seasoned Veteran

End of the month Bad Beats

HI all,

as you all can see its the end of the months now and many players have been dealt loads of hands. now is your time to tell people on the forum what you think was your worst beat of the PokerOwned tourneys this month. I have had AA crack by 2 9 off suit and that player put me all in loool. Please share with me and the other players here at these forums thank you

PokerOwned Demi-God
    u lose with AA against 2 9 off suit lol OMG u shd jus go allin with them n hope someone calls if u lucky mostly u wud win but slow play many time u lose with thm.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    bad beat is the reason i stopped depositing , it seems to find me wherever especially pstars

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    u lose with AA against 2 9 off suit lol OMG u shd jus go allin with them n hope someone calls if u lucky mostly u wud win but slow play many time u lose with thm.
    Look closer at the post. They said the 2 9 player put them allin, now thats just sick that someone would even play 2 9 let alone push with LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    WOw ppl just do any thing in freeroll on my side i just try to forget does hand!!