Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pokerstars

VasilicaDAni
    FUCK POKERSTARS.COM - PokerStars is a rigged scam site! whatch this site how this guy lose on this shit site and also from today my last 15 cents ) look here man how pokerstars try to finish the torunaments faster its incredible this sistem of pokerstars shit fucking retards hosts i have a10 all in he calls with k/7 flop comes,a/k/d turn comes a 3 all looks ok and than river comes k http://www.picz.ro/show-image.php?id...9cced452e8339c that was for me i unninstal donkeystars

Experienced Member
    played a 109 dollar tournament last night and won. 4300 bucks into my accounts looks so goooooooood. pokerstars provides the best tournaments for all different players

PokerOwned Master
    haha i like the term bingo players, but yeah that sucks man. Although I have to admit, I have been the bingo player before and it feels really good to suck out on an AA.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the Pokerowned freerolls on pokerstars are really great. Not so many players. A good way to build up a bankroll.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I cant count it how many times I lost way better hand like AA or KK against donks with 810 or Q5 .... but its part of this game (mostly in freerolls ofcourse )

VasilicaDAni
    this one is from today...comming home from work make shower...time to relax...open my lap....let me play a freeroll...all look ok until...this guy goes all in i have q/k of diamond goes all i think 30 sec and call....this guy have 8/3 watch yourself what`s happeing.after he goes all in with 8/3 Picz.ro - GAZDUIRE IMAGINI

VasilicaDAni
    http://www.picz.ro/show-image.php?id...6b98edb47f3944 fuck pokerstars....pokerowned freerol also have bingo players hes name is michael3028

PokerOwned Veteran
    even you have overpair there is still around 25% chance that you will lose that hand... so 1 of 4 similar hands.. so on freeroll it looks like it happens everytime, ccause there is many similar situations like this...

VasilicaDAni
    dude,i am talking about this kind of players who call al in with j.2)

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont see nine two? .. I ain't got my reading glasses on so, and yeah, jokerstars does have a suckout rcg.. but like already stated above, no one comes close for tournaments.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast