Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    I got a dry run lately. Flopped incredible hands from the get-go and went bust at the river. That despite betting like a maniac and ppl would still call and then bust me. Oh fuck.

PokerOwned Master
    @Kiddaa....lol....I really don't have a clue....I so drink...and I may piss it all away. But I'll have a lot of time and chances to make some decent cash while entertaining you , ya donk.
    Day 4

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by panther View Post
    I got a dry run lately. Flopped incredible hands from the get-go and went bust at the river. That despite betting like a maniac and ppl would still call and then bust me. Oh fuck.
    story of my life lately. Hoping to get out of the funk, soon.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Ok, how are all these tournamnets only costing you .20 when they are usually $2.20 and most of the time not costing you anything at all?

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Nevermind i see , its because your factoring in the bounties and what not. ok .

PokerOwned Master
    BPM...these are snapshots of the carbon cash ledger. The 20cent fees are their rake for a $2 tourney.....wish I'd found 20 cent tourneys tho...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    solid brag mr. d. i have not yet managed to crack 100 in the month i've been playing on PDC. Hit a new BR high of 91 dollars and some change twice yesterday but still haven't managed to break through to three figures. Only sad thing is that over half of it is from B2B winnings rather than straight tournament winnings. you are an inspiration. i am about to hit the grind again.

also, you live on a ranch? that is pretty cool.

PokerOwned God
    keep up the good work sir..i will also switich my game up now dude to the recent 2p2 transfer rescritions..i have no reason to rush going fwd..need to build the roll up now to 40-500 before i even consider requesting a check..gl in your quest

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah Gametime......that p2p hold is a pain. The fees and delays on carbon checks are why I never request payouts under $500....and that went the same for pokerstars, Absolute and Fulltilt. I'm still a Scotsman and i figure they've already got my rake, hate giving them any kinda decent% of a withdrawal. I'm posting these dailys steadily, and hope that future days are worth continueing them.....we'll see!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats how itsa done!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast