Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    cool.. anyone interested keep postin here.. ill make it happen.. 9/10man topic.. like 2 hours.. It can be a crash course on beating sngs for new players... . as well as a brush up , q n a, hh review for guys that just want a lil help... go over some advanced tactics to beating the games these days? i was a losing then b/e player for long time.. i was coached by some beasts.. and prob read every sng book out there.. so i can deff help .. once we get like 10 ppl.. ill set it up when is good for everyone

im only interested if I get to talk to stephy on Skype lol....If she isn't a part of it then I would have no interest at all

Survey Master
    this guy has 2k profit in revolution network sngs. you dumbasses might wanna look a guy up before running your mouths. on that note sign me up coach. any day other than weekends im free

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    im only interested if I get to talk to stephy on Skype lol....If she isn't a part of it then I would have no interest at all
    pfft..we see how you are

Quote Originally Posted by jaydowdle View Post
    cool.. anyone interested keep postin here.. ill make it happen.. 9/10man topic.. like 2 hours.. It can be a crash course on beating sngs for new players... . as well as a brush up , q n a, hh review for guys that just want a lil help... go over some advanced tactics to beating the games these days? i was a losing then b/e player for long time.. i was coached by some beasts.. and prob read every sng book out there.. so i can deff help .. once we get like 10 ppl.. ill set it up when is good for everyone
    yeh missing the whole post ure statts thing :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    this guy has 2k profit in revolution network sngs. you dumbasses might wanna look a guy up before running your mouths. on that note sign me up coach. any day other than weekends im free
    asking him to post the statts himself, isnt 2 much to ask i dont think tommy

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    ure not missing much she doesnt have a cam

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    Too lazy would rather him just post it =P

lcdabosspoker is my skype, can add me to it

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    pfft..we see how you are
    lmao nothing against any of you was just cracking a joke...I don't think I would have the patience to sit on Skype though....chalk my day as a loss just to watch someone else play wont work for me lol...

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    asking him to post the statts himself, isnt 2 much to ask i dont think tommy
    youre kinda being very disrespectful. guy doesnt have to help you guys at all. hes offering to show you for free. its not impossible for you to look him up yourself. his revolution name is same as here. ive played many games with him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast