Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    thats poker, just bad luck

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    all depends on how deep in the tourney, how many BBs ur shoving, etc, etc, etc.
    How many bb did dude have? Because these is some cases where atc's is a call.He obviously had you covered so just how many bb did you have.

PokerOwned God
    It happens. Were you playing a small buy in game? If you were, don't be too surprised. Work your way up to higher stakes, better players are there.

PokerOwned Master
    you can alway win but if it more den 30% it ok to lose on kk....

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    All I can say is welcome to the world of Online Poker! Everyone nowadays is a poker Genius!

Quote Originally Posted by justinwho View Post
    let me say if you feel like u need to call an all-in raise preflop on 2-5 not suited you are a buster.. no need to play this game.. Its sickening. my kk gets knocked out by 2-5.. All in pre-flop got called flop came 258.. Please someone tell me how you just justify calling this bet?
    tell me how u justify a preflop raise/allin with KK if u dont know what comes on the table and what the other players are holding in their hands ....... =/ ........ u have a crystal ball or something ??? ..... actually i think it ran out pretty good to u, once he could had have AA .. .. .. .. it seems that the factor unpredictability is always underestimaded in poker...... =/

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Let's remove all risk from poker. No bets, just all show their cards from the get-go and nobody has to ever feel robbed again when their 75% hands don't reward them 100% of the time !

PokerOwned Veteran
    I was semi-playing the advils devicate.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by onedesperate View Post
    How many bb did dude have? Because these is some cases where atc's is a call.He obviously had you covered so just how many bb did you have.
    yeah, this is what i was tryna get an answer to as well, noone seems to have an answer tho.haha.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    It happens. Were you playing a small buy in game? If you were, don't be too surprised. Work your way up to higher stakes, better players are there.
    Actually ur better/higher BI players r gonna make this call more often than ur not too good players. N dont be surprised if they raise/call ur shove w/these cards deep in the tourney w/stacks n in position either if they got the pot odds to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    tell me how u justify a preflop raise/allin with KK if u dont know what comes on the table and what the other players are holding in their hands ....... =/ ........ u have a crystal ball or something ??? ..... actually i think it ran out pretty good to u, once he could had have AA .. .. .. .. it seems that the factor unpredictability is always underestimaded in poker...... =/
    Back to the original question OneDesperate n myself posed earlier in the thread, how many BBs was he shoving?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast