Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sergeant

bad at cash tables

ever time i played cash table, i sit and be patince and i play my good cards and find the get smashed down by crap even when i raise or reraise the bet,some time it like they know they will win. has any1 ever have troulbe winning on cash tables. i find them very hard.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Smokenwal, I feel your pain. Its seems like poker is a thinking persons game and even though some players at the table may be winning at any given time there have been big comebacks made from a player with the shortstack and come to finish in a good place. Like the old saying goes "Chip and a chair". Do not be so concerned about how other players are doing chip wise but what they are doing how they play each hand, record that in your memory so you will know how to react the next time around and maybe the result will come out to your advantage. Use you chips wisely and protect them when you do good because then the others players are gunning for you. Hope that helps !!!!

I would advise you to not sit at a cash table with a low bankroll.

Even when I only had about $15 in my account I would avoid the cash tables. They are definitely bankroll killers. I would stick to the Sit N Gos.

What stakes do you play? It's well known a good player is better off playing with good players and that's for multiple reasons. The main few things to think about include fish. There all over micro low stakes not to say there not higher but most common here and personally I find it very hard to put someone on a hand that plays no strategy hence the reason your getting dominated by crap hands that most players would fold especially in a cash game at least that's my guess. If someone will three bet a crap hand and a good hand what can that tell you??

I just woke up and I start work in a min my mind went blank and I forgot where I was going with that I'll post more later

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

FullTilt you can goes for those Micro tables if you want to play Cash Game, but wouldn't recommend you that unless you trying to earn your points quickly.
    Or you can do like me grinding SNG tables to build up your bankroll.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Master Sergeant
    Cash tables are for crap! If you don't win big immediately u should run, if u win big immediately u should run!

Private
    I play the .25/.50 tables at Absolute Poker and seem to have good luck by playing 2 tables at once. What seems to be working for me is going in with the maximum of $50 and just trying to play very smart. Not making any risky decisions where I put my stack on the line without the nuts. I usually raise $2 every hand I catch a piece and I seriously probably win 75% of the hands on the flop because of the intial bet.

I would say sit and go's probably give you the best chance to consisently get in the money though.

i no what you mean but i find i get on a winning streak of hands then i lose it all on a bad beat.

Corporal
    that's my experience too. i always tend to lose a lot and more freqent on cash table. I not focus on only SnG tables as i could play tight and get into the bubble then become bit loose. I guess i need to somehow get more courage and BR to do cash game. Maybe learn more skills on how to play cash game correctly. hmm.. poker is such a deep deep field. I need to study more!! cheers

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea you have to get used to cash games and be vry patient!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast