Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Short stack seems to catch the river far too often

Is it just me or do you find that when calling a player who has gone all in with under 10 bb that he always or 90 percent of the time catches his 7% or less chance .......it seems fake to me....so much so that i can predict the river card 40 % of the time....which is a lot

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its hapend sometime but not 40% end wen you all in things can hapend

actually thats because then we see the RIVER more often, ppl would hit boats more often if they played their cards to the river.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    This may be true really. With short stack, a player who intends all in surely have carefully calculated his move. Chances are he may most probabaly win, unless his call is desperate.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If I'm shortstacked I usually try to get it in with a pretty good hand, may not be a pocket pair but at worst I have A 10 and have no choice but to push. Under 10x blinds, your selection is pretty skimpy.

This is so true see it all the time. Short stack cracked my AA with K9o last night. It was sick how he rivered the straight.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I do see this happen alot until I push allin with 10 9 o...then BS wins...lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Whoawhoawhoa, this contradicts all the rigged theories that say the bigger stack always gets there/wins. I dont know what to believe now.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont see it happen all that often. Usually the short stack doubles up by waking up with a big hand and wins but I dont see them sucking out all that often.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Whoawhoawhoa, this contradicts all the rigged theories that say the bigger stack always gets there/wins. I dont know what to believe now.
    Lol, that's what I was thinking!! I'm going stick to the theory that it's rigged in favor of the big stack!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast