Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poker addiction

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don`t think poker have a addiction.. is one to have a gambler addiction and to be a poker player in the same time.. but for me poker is a game not a addiction...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    am not addicted , i just have luv 4 the game

PokerOwned God
    I don't know if i am addicted, but i sure do enjoy it. it relaxes me.

i admit i have a poker ADDICTION, however, im fortunate enough to be aware of my problem and take necessary steps not to exceed my boundaries, ie, bad checks, borrowing when i have no back up means or any income to pay back a loan . Addiction is addiction, whether gambling, sex, drugs, etc. If you think you do not have a problem by all means thats fine and dandy, but when problems are being caused at home or in your life because of your play, you most likely have a problem and if you still say your not addicted, facts are you are in denial.. so the best solution would to slide on in to acceptance and get advice on getting in line so you dont as we say down south "shit in your easter basket " anymore. ROFL ........just friendly advice,

this post was not directed towards anyone who posted in this thread, was simply me sharing my thoughts on my addiction, again, im hooked ROFL.
    l8
    trix

Quote Originally Posted by Bagoftrix View Post
    i admit i have a poker ADDICTION, however, im fortunate enough to be aware of my problem and take necessary steps not to exceed my boundaries, ie, bad checks, borrowing when i have no back up means or any income to pay back a loan . Addiction is addiction, whether gambling, sex, drugs, etc. If you think you do not have a problem by all means thats fine and dandy, but when problems are being caused at home or in your life because of your play, you most likely have a problem and if you still say your not addicted, facts are you are in denial.. so the best solution would to slide on in to acceptance and get advice on getting in line so you dont as we say down south "shit in your easter basket " anymore. ROFL ........just friendly advice,

this post was not directed towards anyone who posted in this thread, was simply me sharing my thoughts on my addiction, again, im hooked ROFL.
    l8
    trix
    I stopped reading after sex, your bad super bad I mean BAD BAD. Here is the good news, for a small fee of $1,201,300 I will cure you of all gambling addictions. PM me

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

ROFL , dude i know all about addiction, believe it or not I used to be ministry leader at a celebrate recovery, lol, so yea, im off the wagon. ,, you want me to pay you that with a GDMP or would you like an EBT card? BAHAHAHAHAHAH

"I'm a poker addict. Not gambling just poker. I have a desire to play it all day every day. It's like a drug. "

Good luck...

Seasoned Veteran
    I love to play and learn the game so for me poker is fun and so much to learn in life thru poker. this game really challenge you to improve otherwise you ll be stay behind.

PokerOwned Veteran
    made 29 bucks out of nothing in one day and never left. needless to say i finally lost it all 10 hours later

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love to play but don't feel I'm addicted. Think I spend more time earning points.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast