Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pocket Aces

PokerOwned Veteran
    just go all in preflop or make a really big bet preflop so someone who actually has cards will only call

PokerOwned Veteran
    ive only seen aces beat a couple of times and it was me lol

Experienced Member
    gone going gone everything gone give a dawn go be the birds when they dont wanna sing gone people allalkward with their things gone

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've seen AA beat a lot when I go all in with AA somone tends to get 3 of a kind on their pocket

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if i had to bust let it be on aa..

Seasoned Veteran
    The moment you know you're screwed, stop putting your money in the middle. Rule number one. Now my strategy with AA is to really push hard pre-flop, and force out all the speculative hands. As strong as AA is, it's still just a pair, and in multi-way pots (5+) it will only be the best hand 60 per cent of the time. So keep it aggressive preflop.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkrfc91 View Post
    The moment you know you're screwed, stop putting your money in the middle. Rule number one. Now my strategy with AA is to really push hard pre-flop, and force out all the speculative hands. As strong as AA is, it's still just a pair, and in multi-way pots (5+) it will only be the best hand 60 per cent of the time. So keep it aggressive preflop.

lost yesterday the freeroll with AA vs J10
    and that really sucks..
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by moemtg View Post
    If I had a penny for everytime I see Aces get cracked I would almost have enough for a WSOP Main event Buy-In ($10k).... No, I am not being sarcastic... seriously.
    I absolutely agree in online poker they get busted alot but I bet in real poker they do not

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    I absolutely agree in online poker they get busted alot but I bet in real poker they do not
    AA has 80 percent chances to stay the best hand to the river against 1-2 opponents with pocket pairs. So you will lose once out of five times. The problem is, online poker being much faster than live poker, this will seem to occur more often. Anyways, you will most certainly make a significant profit playing them every time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast