Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: po games

po games

maybe zab/poof/mods can clarify

but are the merge game losing players, i know the 1pm game seems to be running very very fast ATM often getting down to near the bubble before the first break

this means one of 2 things less players or worse play

could be abit of both but its deffo strange
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

worse play
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    worse play
    yeah im kinda leaning towards this but wanted to make sure, even in the summer when numbers were really low ud be lucky to break top 20 before the break, im not complaining cuz im FTing more but just find it a lil strange

guess if it is down to bad play proves the n00bs we are attracting really are a bunch of fkin idiots

I am pretty sure its less players, I just checked and there was only 50 in this game.
    The 7pm averages between 70 and 90

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I am pretty sure its less players, I just checked and there was only 50 in this game.
    The 7pm averages between 70 and 90
    yeh but there were only 14 left at first break :|

Less players, I've noticed there have been fewer players in Bovada too. Hopefully it's just everyone busy with the holidays. I haven't been playing much myself the last week because of Christmas parties and traveling. Plus I lost my phone, which I use for my internet connection at work, and that's where I play most of my FRs.

TON is Gone.
    I seem to remember the early games drawing a smaller crowd in general, usually between 45-60 for the 1PM game, 50-65 for the 4PM, while the 7 and 10 games used to get anywhere between 70 and 100 depending on day of the week, holiday schedules and such.

It appears the overall numbers are down recently yes.... but there also seems to be a lot more "I don't give a crap, it's just a freeroll" type of play of late. Both of these factors make for faster games in general.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I seem to remember the early games drawing a smaller crowd in general, usually between 45-60 for the 1PM game, 50-65 for the 4PM, while the 7 and 10 games used to get anywhere between 70 and 100 depending on day of the week, holiday schedules and such.

It appears the overall numbers are down recently yes.... but there also seems to be a lot more "I don't give a crap, it's just a freeroll" type of play of late. Both of these factors make for faster games in general.

I havent been around more than a few months playing these but the play seemed better upto early November IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post

especially noticeable with the larger stacks early on just playing like retards, case in point my exit hand in the 1pm -.-

There are a lot of new names playing in the carbon game. The evening game is still drawing alot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast