Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Experienced Member

what do you think

I just wanted to get some opinions on pre-flop raising in tournaments,If raising 2 1/2 the big blind or 3x witch do people think is better and why

Seasoned Veteran
    Depends on what you have Id say what position your in how many people are on the table and in the tourney. But i think either Q's on up is a good bet though what do u think? What would you do.

Experienced Member
    I think it really matter the position, it lets you play more hands that you might not have,and sometimes I win the blinds and a extra bet with risking less money

You really want feedback on the difference between 2.5 and 3 bbs? There's really no diff, except maybe a minor psychological one against newbies.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

LLB King
    2.5x is better because it's going to accomplish the same thing, just save you money if you a 3bet.

PokerOwned Master
    its all dependent on tbl/player dynamics. sometimes ppl react differently if u change ur preflop sizing.

Experienced Member
    well I have been trying it in the last couple of tournaments that I have played and using the 2.5x raise seems to work better. I found I can raise sometimes with pure garbage and fire a continuation bet and take down the pot. and when I get called I could stop and lose the minimum